Turn Key Project
This project consists of a photovoltaic plant of 20 MW divided into 3 phases with a fixed structure.
- Economic viability: There was a need to seek for partners to invest in the project.
- Technical challenge: This project, one of the major plants in the world, has been built in record time. The construction of the photovoltaic plant was made up in less than a year.
- Parallel construction of one of the largest solar plants in the world. Calasparra Solar Plant was built at the same time as Fuente Álamo.
The process comprises three phases:
- Calasparra I: construction of 8 MW.
- Calasparra II: construction of 6 MW.
- Calasparra III: construction of 6 MW.
- Low environmental impact: Reduction of 20.876 tons of CO2 emissions per year.
- Energy production of 21.281 MWh per year.
- It encourages job creation.